Thursday, June 30, 2011

2 out of 3 ain't bad...right?

Today's uploading marathon started out smoothly. I gotta tell ya', it's pretty exciting seeing your book cover pop up on Amazon. Maybe tomorrow it'll even actually be available for sale! I'm going Corvette shopping!

Kindle lapped my book up like a kitten slurping cream. B&N sucked it right up too. I had to jigger the cover size for them, but even techno-boob me managed to figure out how to do it.

And then came Smashwords. Curse you, Smashwords!

For the life of me I can't figure out where I went wrong, and ever-helpful Tina over at 52 Novels...she got the file loaded in a test upload just fine. No problemo. Not for Tina.

Well, I guess I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe I'll use an alias so they won't know it's ME trying to upload the damn manuscript. Yeah, that might work. I'll pretend to be Tina! I'll pretend to be knowing what I'm doing! All your internets will belong to me! BWAHAHAHA...

But 2 out of 3 ain't too bad...and I know my team will dive in and make it happen.

Join me in a cocktail to celebrate! Freddie got his book out!

No comments:

Post a Comment